2016年7月29日金曜日

Feedbacks

I would like to show feedbacks that I got from my classmates during the NGO presentation session.

I got feedback’s that said we need to do more activities and make more projects if we want to Englishalize Japan more and more.
I was persuaded by these opinion because, when I did NGO presentation, I could realized that I needed to do activities and projects more.
The reason is because compared to other groups NGO activities our organization is expecting are not so obvious one for people who are listening about our organization. Therefore, I decided to make them more clear. For example, doing seminar or visit in universities, companies would be good one.

I really appreciate  those people who gave those ideas.

Also, I got a suggestion that it would be a good idea to use flyer to recruit members
I was really annoyed with how to recruit members, so I got a good advise from this feedback.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿